Pro Audio Workshop: Seeing Sound
Learn speaker placement, aim, EQ, and crossover alignment to quickly and effectively maximize sound system tuning in any room.
- 58 content-packed lessons
- Real-world design examples and templates
- 6 months of 24/7 support from me and a dedicated group of your peers through our private online community
- Monthly live group training
- 30-day Performance Guarantee
- Lifetime access to all course content, including future versions
- 50+ hours of bonus video training with special guests like Bob McCarthy, Merlijn van Veen, Chris Tsanjoures, and Michael Krieg Schreiber
- You will be able to access this course immediately after your purchase is complete.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
66 Lessons in Pro Audio Workshop: Seeing Sound:
Module 1 - Tools of the trade
Lesson 1.1 - Important guidelines
Lesson 1.2 - Introduction to linear systems (minimum variance)
What's the big deal with linear systems?
Lesson 1.3 - How to get the most out of this course
My best learning tips.
Lesson 1.4 - You can teach yourself everything with MAPP XT
Learn how to answer any question through experimentation.
Lesson 1.5 - Options for importing designs into MAPP XT
Quick and efficient room modeling.
Lesson 1.6 - Gathering your Hardware & Software
Time to build your audio analyzer.
Lesson 1.7 - Setting up your Audio Analyzer
Seeing sound super powers.
Lesson 1.8 - Amplitude and Phase Response Measurements
Get familiar with these common graphs.
Lesson 1.9 - Course Bonuses
Get your reward!
Module 2 - Placement
Lesson 2.1 - Analyzing our room and inventory
Lesson 2.15 - Visualizing speaker coverage
What shape does a speaker make?
Lesson 2.2 - Front to back ratio: Single Speaker
Quickly estimate speaker placement
Lesson 2.3 - Put sound where the people are
Put sound where the people are
Lesson 2.4 - Place at coverage center
Efficient coverage strategy
Lesson 2.5 - Match speaker coverage angle to room size
Macro scale width matching
Lesson 2.6 - Match speaker shape to room shape with forward aspect ratio
Exactly match speaker coverage width
Lesson 2.7 - Place front fills using lateral aspect ratio
Lesson 2.74 - Power Scaling: Mains
Will my mains be loud enough?
Lesson 2.75 - Power Scaling: Fills
Will my fills be loud enough?