105 Questions About Sound System Tuning
Everything you wanted to know about live sound system setup but were afraid to ask.
- How far apart can I space my subs?
- How do I save time in sound system tuning?
- How can I easily set the number of boxes and splay for a line array?
Sound system tuning is hard and there is never enough time. I get it. That's why I put together this collection of my best tips and shortcuts to help you get up and running fast.
What you will learn with this eBook:
- How do I choose the right speaker for the space?
- What is the best DIY acoustic treatment for a room?
- How do you avoid microphone feedback?
- How to arrange 2 subs so that they are useful?
- How do I find vertical aim?
- How do I avoid overlap onto walls?
- What is in-phase vs. out-of-phase?
- How do you find the crossover point?